Sirius XM Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: SIRI) is the leading audio entertainment company in North America. SiriusXM offers unique programming and content across the company’s subscription- and digital advertising-supported audio platforms. SiriusXM’s platforms collectively reach more than 150 million listeners across all categories of digital audio – music, sports, talk, and podcasts – the largest reach of any digital audio provider in North America.
SiriusXM’s audio entertainment platforms include SiriusXM satellite and streaming audio, Pandora, Stitcher, and Simplecast. Through these various platforms SiriusXM is able to connect brands to the largest ad-supported streaming audio marketplace in the country. SiriusXM is also a minority investor in SoundCloud, the world's largest open audio platform.
In addition to its audio entertainment businesses, SiriusXM offers connected vehicle services to automakers. SiriusXM Connected Vehicle Services provides customers access to a suite of safety, security and convenience services including automatic crash notification, stolen vehicle recovery assistance, enhanced roadside assistance and turn-by-turn navigation, and is developing solutions for in-vehicle commerce.
SiriusXM is committed to integrity, excellence, diversity and inclusion.
Life at SiriusXM
SiriusXM values are the essence of our principles and beliefs. We are proud to share our company values—the heart of our culture and how we guide our actions and decisions every day.
Our Vision: To shape the future of audio where everyone is effortlessly connected to the voices, stories and music they love
Our Purpose: To create audio experiences that amplify and inspire your every moment
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
To cultivate an inclusive environment where all our human differences are valued, respected, supported, and amplified.
- Health & Wellness
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Veterinary Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Financial Benefits
- 401K with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Identity Theft Protection Benefit
- Free SiriusXM, Pandora and Stitcher listening accounts
DE&I Strategic Pillars & Priorities:
- All employees own diversity, equity and inclusion
- Inclusive leadership is reflected in our culture and evident every day
- Leader commitment and accountability results in a diverse workforce at all levels
- DE&I strategy is reflected in our workforce, workplace, and marketplace & business strategies
- Hiring: Increase representation of underrepresented talent, including People of Color, Women, Veterans, People with Disabilities, and LGBTQIA+ people.
- Retention: Implement programs and partnerships to retain diverse talent at all levels.
- Leadership Development: Invest in resources and develop programs to enhance representation of underrepresented leaders at senior and executive leadership levels.
Marketplace & Business Strategies
- Inclusion: Create programs and initiatives that foster respect and support for every employee’s unique background and experiences.
- Leader Enablement: Enable leaders to demonstrate their commitment to build diverse teams and promote inclusion.
- Equity: Ensure that policies, processes, and practices are administered fairly and equitably.
- Employer Brand: Promote the company brand as a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- External Engagements: Connect with external organizations in support of DE&I initiatives and engage with business partners to embed DE&I into their strategic priorities.