|Pos. Category||Facilities and Security|
|Job Location : Street||707 N Broadway|
|# of Hours||40.00|
|Pos. Type||Regular Full Time|
|Department : Name||Facilities - Support Operations|
The Shuttle Driver drives vans or buses to transport passengers, mail and occasionally carry and deliver cargo.
1. Makes regularly scheduled trips transporting personnel and mail as required between various Kennedy Krieger Institute facilities. Follows schedule consistently ensuring passengers receive timely transportation to and from destinations.
2. Makes special trips to various Kennedy Krieger Institutes facilities and/or locations as required. Transports, picks up, or delivers supplies and/or personnel.
3. Makes deliveries as required appropriating departments/locations with in the Kennedy Krieger Institute.
4. Routinely performs basic mechanical inspections for assigned vehicle. Checks oil, coolant, and other fluid levels. Tests the performance of vehicle accessories, such as lights, horn and windshield wipers.
5. Maintains a Vehicle Use and Maintenance Log and then schedules required special or emergency service with approval of the supervisor.
6. Report any accidents and/or incidents involving the vehicle and/or pedestrians immediately. Fill out all Kennedy Krieger Institute reports, police reports, as may be required.
7. Keeps the interior of the vehicles clean. Also, the exterior window of the vehicles clean from dirt and snow.
8. Attends all necessary department meeting and training sessions as required.
High school diploma or GED.
Preferred, but will train.