Who We Are:
SiriusXM and its brands (Pandora, Stitcher, SXM Media, AdsWizz, Simplecast, and SiriusXM Connected Vehicle Services) are leading a new era of audio entertainment and services by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio entertainment experience for listeners -- in the car, at home, and anywhere on the go with connected devices. Our vision is to shape the future of audio, where everyone can be effortlessly connected to the voices, stories and music they love wherever they are.
This is the place where a diverse group of emerging talent and legends alike come to share authentic and purposeful songs, stories, sounds and insights through some of the best programming and technology in the world. Our critically-acclaimed, industry-leading audio entertainment encompasses music, sports, comedy, news, talk, live events, and podcasting. No matter their individual role, each of our employees plays a vital part in bringing SiriusXM's vision to life every day.
SiriusXM Connected Vehicle
SiriusXM Connected Vehicle (SiriusXM CV) is a leading provider of connected services to vehicle manufacturers, delivering one of the most broadly adopted connected vehicle platforms in North America for the last 25 years. Named the 2020 Company of the Year in the Telematics Industry by Frost & Sullivan, we provide safety, security and convenience services to millions of vehicle owners across major automotive brands. Our teams are continuously working to develop leading-edge technology that can not only add convenience to the daily lives of so many drivers across the country but our advancements in safety and security could also help save their lives.
What you'll do:
The Campaign Development team at SiriusXM Connected Vehicle Services supports Marketing objectives by developing, automating, and managing marketing campaigns in a high volume, fast-paced environment using customer segmentation and audience management platforms.
The Senior Analyst reports to the Senior Manager of Marketing Operations and plays a critical role in the success of the organization. As a Senior Analyst you will learn many great tools such as Teradata CIM and Salesforce and will have an ability to interact with various teams involved in marketing campaign build and deployment processes that will keep you energized and excited.
The Senior Analyst, Marketing Campaign Development will have at least three years experience working with marketing databases, designing campaign data solutions, and automating direct marketing campaigns or at least one year experience in a database development/analyst role on a SQL/RDBMS platform, having experience in high volume, quick turnaround deployments.
This is a technical developer role, but also needs the ability to understand business intent. Responsibilities will include campaign builds to identify the correct customer population utilizing requirements developed by internal business partners, producing and quality-testing campaign data files, peer reviewing colleague's work to ensure quality, co-managing campaign deployment cycle, data analysis and some production support.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent understanding of how producing the correct campaign output serves the underlying business need. They will enjoy working in a team environment and be exceptionally meticulous.
What you'll need:
- Interpret business requirements and/or technical specifications
- Adhere to firm team development standards and processes
- Develop campaign output for email, direct mail, outbound call, in-vehicle messaging and push notifications using Teradata's Customer Interaction Manager (CIM)
- Unit test output files to ensure requirements are met
- Peer review colleague's work using defined methodology
- Co-manage high-volume production deployment process utilizing team defined procedures to ensure successful releases
- Analysis in Teradata SQL environment
- Backup production support
- 1+ years marketing operations experience in either subscription, triggered or equivalent marketing industry or 1+ years database analyst and/or development experience
- 3+ yrs practical business experience
- 1+ yrs SQL coding experience
- Solid communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences as well have the ability understand issues from a Marketing and customer experience perspective
- Ideally, candidates should have experience working with CRM/Multi-Channel Campaign Management products; experience with Teradata marketing applications (CIM - Customer Interaction Manager) is preferred, however, solid database experience in a non-marketing environment is also considered desirable
- Ability to adhere meticulously to defined processes, even in a high volume environment. Quality is of the utmost importance
- Knowledge of the principles, practices and procedures of user acceptance testing
- Ability to independently analyze data
- Strong analytical thinking
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate initiative and good judgment
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels
- Commitment to "internal client" and customer service principles
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize
- Aptitude to grow into more responsibility as department demands increase
- Strong understanding of CRM application functions and database objects
- Experience in a marketing operations role, preferably in developing output for campaigns
- Understanding of customer segmentation principles
- CRM system and/or data warehousing experience - Teradata/CIM are preferred, but any SQL environment experience is applicable
- Hands on experience and knowledge of SQL - ability to query against SQL database using multiple joins to target records based on given criteria
- Knowledge of marketing concepts, customer databases, and campaign management software
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
Our goal at SiriusXM is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.R-2022-04-95