Part-Time Data Entry, Business Affairs and Programming Development
Who We Are:
SiriusXM and its brands (Pandora, Stitcher, SXM Media, AdsWizz, Simplecast, and SiriusXM Connected Vehicle Services) are leading a new era of audio entertainment and services by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio entertainment experience for listeners -- in the car, at home, and anywhere on the go with connected devices. Our vision is to shape the future of audio, where everyone can be effortlessly connected to the voices, stories and music they love wherever they are.
This is the place where a diverse group of emerging talent and legends alike come to share authentic and purposeful songs, stories, sounds and insights through some of the best programming and technology in the world. Our critically-acclaimed, industry-leading audio entertainment encompasses music, sports, comedy, news, talk, live events, and podcasting. No matter their individual role, each of our employees plays a vital part in bringing SiriusXM's vision to life every day.
SiriusXM is the leading audio entertainment company in North America, and the premier programmer and platform for subscription and digital advertising-supported audio products. SiriusXM's platforms collectively reach approximately 150 million listeners, the largest digital audio audience across paid and free tiers in North America, and deliver music, sports, talk, news, comedy, entertainment and podcasts. Pandora, a subsidiary of SiriusXM, is the largest ad-supported audio entertainment streaming service in the U.S. SiriusXM's subsidiaries Stitcher, Simplecast and AdsWizz make it a leader in podcast hosting, production, distribution, analytics and monetization. The Company's advertising sales organization, which operates as SXM Media, leverages its scale, cross-platform sales organization and ad tech capabilities to deliver results for audio creators and advertisers. SiriusXM, through Sirius XM Canada Holdings, Inc., also offers satellite radio and audio entertainment in Canada. In addition to its audio entertainment businesses, SiriusXM offers connected vehicle services to automakers.
How you'll make an impact:
This position reviews short-form (1-2 page) legal documents to determine specific grant of rights and expiration dates and enters information into a database form/template with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy. Some understanding of basic legal language and principles is a necessity. Quality check Artist Release Management database to ensure contracts are accurately expressed.
What you'll do:
- Perform data entry into Artist Release database.
- Interface with Sirius XM programming and legal departments.
- File incoming waivers and releases into programming archives as needed.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Answer questions and concerns regarding details of contracts.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, relevant experience.
- 1-3 years data entry experience
- Knowledge of legal terminology, paralegal training/background.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions through to completion on unsupervised tasks.
- Ability to recognize and maintain confidentiality of work materials.
- Must be detailed oriented with an emphasis on accuracy and completeness.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at once.
- Must be able to complete tasks in a time-efficient manner.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
Our goal at SiriusXM is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.R-2022-08-34