The Lead General Maintenance Worker III will perform general building operations and maintenance by performing preventative maintenance on mechanical, and electrical systems, monitoring automatic temperature control equipment, replacing lamps & ballasts, and performing general maintenance tasks as needed.
- Responds to service calls/tenant requests for HVAC, plumbing, lighting, escorts, general maintenance & painting duties, picture hanging, safely move and reconfigures furniture and equipment as needed, moves bulk office supplies, and provides support or assistants when needed.
- Provide general maintenance services and minor repairs for items such as furniture, kitchen appliances (refrigerators, microwaves, etc.)
- Performs re-lamping both indoor and outdoor.
- Performs daily operation, inspects, maintains, and completes minor equipment repairs. Assist in the monitoring and adjustments to the buildings Energy Management System and/or Building Automated System.
- Conducts daily/weekly tours of mechanical spaces, tenant/public areas, roofs, and building grounds.
- Communicate with the customer or supervisor on the work performed and present the status of the mechanical system.
- Provides information for input to client work order tracking system to initiate work orders for unscheduled jobs, develop materials lists for ordering, and may be required to provide technical support for projects.
- Responds to emergency situations and traces, troubleshoots, and repairs problems.
- Coordinates the work of Maintenance Workers positively to provide great customer service. Acts as a resource and provides mentoring to the Maintenance Workers.
- Perform temporary duties in the absence of the Project Manager.
- Conducts general housekeeping to mechanical/electrical rooms including sweeping, mopping, and painting.
- Completes and maintains all Didlake required training.
Didlake, Inc. is a non-profit rehabilitation services organization. At Didlake, creating opportunities that enrich the lives of people with disabilities is our mission. Since 1965, Didlake has served thousands of people with significant disabilities by providing training, job placement, employment opportunities and day support services. We provide rewarding and purposeful work.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and is a drug free workplace. EOE, including disability/vets