****Candidates with disabilities or Rehab referrals only****
The Janitor independently cleans restrooms, offices, break rooms, locker rooms, kitchenettes/pantries, showers, stairwells, corridors, elevators/escalators, and other work areas. Duties involve a combination of the following: sweeping, mopping floors; removing trash and other materials for recycling; dusting furniture or fixtures; polishing metal fixtures or trimmings; replenishing restroom supplies.
- Cleans offices, corridors, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, elevators, escalators, break room, library, kitchenette, stairways, locker rooms, and other work areas.
- Sweeps floors using brooms, and mops.
- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies using a vacuum cleaner.
- Dust furniture and equipment.
- Polishes metalwork such as fixtures and fittings.
- Washes walls, ceiling, and woodwork.
- Washes door panels and sills.
- Empties wastebaskets.
- Transports trash to the disposal area and recycle it to designated areas.
- Replenishes restroom supplies.
- Responsible for producing quality work.
- Responsible for appropriate conduct and demeanor as dictated by Didlake policy.
- Responsible for following safety standards and guidelines in the proper use of the equipment and other activities.
- Completes and maintains all Didlake required training.
Didlake, Inc. is a non-profit rehabilitation services organization. At Didlake, creating opportunities that enrich the lives of people with disabilities is our mission. Since 1965, Didlake has served thousands of people with significant disabilities by providing training, job placement, employment opportunities and day support services. We provide rewarding and purposeful work.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and is a drug free workplace. EOE, including disability/vets