****Candidates with disabilities or Rehab refferals only****
The Janitor independently cleans restrooms, offices, break rooms, locker rooms, kitchenettes/pantries, showers, stairwells, corridors, elevators/escalators and other work areas. Duties involve a combination of the following: sweeping, mopping floors; removing trash and other materials for recycle; dusting furniture or fixtures; polishing metal fixtures or trimmings; replenishing restroom supplies.
- Cleans offices, corridors, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, elevators, escalators, break room, library, kitchenette, stairways, locker rooms and other work areas.
- Sweeps floors using brooms, and mops.
- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies using vacuum cleaner.
- Dusts furniture and equipment.
- Polishes metalwork such as fixtures and fittings.
- Washes walls, ceiling and woodwork.
- Washes door panels and sills.
- Empties wastebaskets.
- Transports trash to disposal area and recycle to designated areas.
- Replenishes restroom supplies.
- Responsible for producing quality work.
- Responsible for appropriate conduct and demeanor as dictated by Didlake policy.
- Responsible for following safety standards and guidelines in the proper use of equipment and other activities.
- Completes and maintains all Didlake required trainings.
Didlake, Inc. is a non-profit rehabilitation services organization. Our mission is to create opportunities that enrich the lives of people with disabilities. Since 1965, Didlake has served thousands of people with significant disabilities by providing training, job placement, employment opportunities and day support services. We provide rewarding and purposeful work.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and is a drug free workplace. EOE, including disability/vets