LHC Ochsner Extended Care Hospital is hiring a Registered Nurse for our night shift team. In partnership with Ochsner Health system, owned and operated by LHC Group
$10K sign on bonus
Sign on bonus
Multiple benefit packages
401K with match and stock options
PTO and holiday
2021 National Awards!
Best Company for Women
Best Company Culture
Best Company Outlook
Best Operations Team
LHC Extended Care Hospital is staffed by 85 employees dedicated to delivering comprehensive, integrated treatment, helping patients recover from conditions ranging from cardiovascular and neurological disorders to infectious diseases and trauma. The unit includes 32 private rooms with state-of-the-art equipment - five of which are dedicated to patients who require critical care observation
FACILITY BASED CARE HELPS WITH
- Daily physician intervention and 24-hour nursing care
- Complex respiratory services, including ventilator weaning, pulmonary hygiene, tracheotomy, and chest physiotherapy
- Physical, occupational, and speech/language therapies
- Nutrition and dietary management
- Case management and social services
- Laboratory, radiology, and pharmacy
- Telemetry/cardiac monitoring
- Specialized IV team
- Pain management
- Antibiotic therapy
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose:It's all about helping people. Education & Experience:
- Registered Nurse from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current RN license in the state of Louisiana
- Knowledge of general nursing theory/practice and the ability to supervise and delegate to LPNs, CNAs, and other support staff as appropriate.
Equal Opportunity Employer - vets, disability.
Must be fully vaccinated or be willing to complete full vaccination by date of hire and proof of vaccination will be required. If permitted by state law, the company will consider requests for religious or medical exemptions.